Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Never have I ever

Started by KingofKillers [2207782] on in Fun & Games.

45 replies · 294 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

KingofKillers [2207782]
I got this idea from a Donator forum made by The_Phantom.

This is a way to get some people some free karma and just a fun game.

So basically you look through the newest pages and like everything you HAVE done before. Then you post something you have not done in your whole life starting with "Never have I ever."

So you like if you HAVE done it before.
Ex: never have I ever owned a farm

So if you have owned a farm, you like it.

Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.

I'll start.

Never have I ever bought a car.