Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Malvo [2175250] on in Attacking.

10 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Malvo [2175250] ×2

Malvo [2175250]

CLOSED


I will Chain for your Faction for Free
(Just Provide Energy)


- I don't have great stats.
- Respect Per hit will be 1-3.

I will leave your Faction after the Chain.

Please Contact me atleast 2 days in advance If you expect 50+ Hits.

Contact : Malvo[2175250]



(Also Please Don't Approach me with Intentions of Recruiting me.)


Thank You.

Mentions: Malvo [2175250]

Riot [974353]
Joined my faction last Thursday, did 57 hits over the course of two consecutive 250 chains then left 

You might want to put this in the attacking forum rather than trading. 
ChaosReigns [2169241]
Ever considered maybe training for a week or two then chaining for a week like you are advertising now? At least you can build up your stats slowly and grow over time.
ChaosReigns [2169241]
Totally agree. Training is boring af if I'm honest. But it's the nature of the beast. Higher stats means you can take on a bigger variety of people, hopefully improve that base respect from 1-3 to maybe 3-5.

Either way I wish you the best. :)