Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sticky thread

Started by Zsaasz [2017168] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Zsaasz [2017168]
I have no idea what the sticky function does. Can someone explain it to me? I found an old thead in my faction forums that was stickied but I noticed nothing different about it and nothing seemed to happen when I unstickied and restickied it a few times to try and figure it out.
Stewie [1494547]
Marking a thread as "Sticky" sticks it to the top of that sub-forum.
It just makes it easier to access an important thread rather than it having to be searched for.