I bought 2 boxes of Grenades from item market. Added them to my bazaar and clicked back like I always do. Everything else I added went in my bazaar but the boxes of Grenades disappeared. Not looking for refund just reporting possible glitch. I'm on mobile app if that helps. Thanks
Bazaar glitch/bug
Started by WtfsHisName [2200547] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
poptop [1355657] ×1 The-Wiz [1870366] ×1 NatrixNatrix [2082999] ×1 GruntPuppy [2105484] ×1 Minidowd [2133245] ×1 blas7er [2149478] ×1
you are aware you 36 boxes of grenades in your bazaar? is it possible they were added, but you did not notice?
No. I added 2 when I had 23. It said there was 25 in bazaar than I hit back on my phone and they just disappeared. Though everything else got added. The rest I got afterwards
guess Bogie can have a peek at your logs.
Thanks
| 11-03-2019 15:50:36 | GaryT12 [2200547] changed the price of 36x Box of Grenades on their bazaar from $1,100,000 to $1,091,000 |
| 11-03-2019 08:14:45 | GaryT12 [2200547] bought 2x Box of Grenades on Descendant [2047347]'s bazaar at $1,000,000 each for a total of $2,000,000 |
| 11-03-2019 08:13:50 | GaryT12 [2200547] bought 1x Box of Grenades on pulcsu [1880125]'s bazaar at $995,222 each for a total of $995,222 |
| 10-03-2019 19:45:49 | GaryT12 [2200547] listed 13x Box of Grenades on their bazaar for $1,100,000 each |
| 10-03-2019 19:44:59 | GaryT12 [2200547] bought 13x Box of Grenades on GruntPuppy [2105484]'s bazaar at $1,090,000 each for a total of $14,170,000 |
| 10-03-2019 19:33:59 | GaryT12 [2200547] listed 2x Box of Grenades on their bazaar for $1,090,000 each |
| 10-03-2019 19:31:33 | GaryT12 [2200547] bought 2x Box of Grenades on blas7er [2149478]'s bazaar at $1,080,000 each for a total of $2,160,000 |
| 10-03-2019 19:16:34 | GaryT12 [2200547] listed 3x Box of Grenades on their bazaar for $1,090,000 each |
| 10-03-2019 19:15:44 | GaryT12 [2200547] bought 2x Box of Grenades on Digeztive [2118494]'s bazaar at $1,070,000 each for a total of $2,140,000 |
| 10-03-2019 19:14:39 | GaryT12 [2200547] bought 1x Box of Grenades on Piolas [1550082]'s bazaar at $1,030,000 each for a total of $1,030,000 |
| 10-03-2019 04:10:50 | GaryT12 [2200547] sold 1x Box of Grenades on their bazaar to Minidowd [2133245] at $1,089,000 each for a total of $1,089,000 |
| 10-03-2019 03:51:42 | GaryT12 [2200547] listed 14x Box of Grenades on their bazaar for $1,089,000 each |
| 10-03-2019 03:30:37 | GaryT12 [2200547] bought 1x Box of Grenades on The-Wiz [1870366]'s bazaar at $1,050,000 each for a total of $1,050,000 |
| 10-03-2019 03:28:52 | GaryT12 [2200547] bought 1x Box of Grenades on NatrixNatrix [2082999]'s bazaar at $1,037,000 each for a total of $1,037,000 |
| 10-03-2019 03:28:06 | GaryT12 [2200547] bought 12x Box of Grenades on poptop [1355657]'s bazaar at $1,037,000 each for a total of $12,444,000 |
Mentions: blas7er [2149478] · GruntPuppy [2105484] · Minidowd [2133245] · NatrixNatrix [2082999] · poptop [1355657] · The-Wiz [1870366]
| 10-03-2019 19:33:59 | GaryT12 [2200547] listed 2x Box of Grenades on their bazaar for $1,090,000 each |
I believe it was these two. I can't be 100% was few days back. I had 23 boxes in my bazaar at the time. Added 2 more including some other items. It said there was 25 after I added but when I hit back on my phone (like I always do) it said there was only 23 in my bazaar. Idk what happened. Not looking for a refund just might be a glitch. I'm not sure if the 2 ever did return. Thanks for your time.
And that's the backspace on my phone not the back arrow at the top right corner of the bazaar
All I can see here is that you miscounted how many were in your bazaar as everything adds up to me, if you can replicate this please re-file but I don't see anything wrong presently.
Okay, no worries than. Thanks for your time.