Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Event

Started by Felux137 [2162622] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Felux137 [2162622]
I was attacked and had ~40 mins hospital time when I found out, but there was no event registered for the attack, even though it wasn't stealthed.
Even now I have left the hospital and refreshed the page multiple times there is no record of the attack besides my own screenshotof the hospital popup.
Stewie [1494547]
There's no event missing.
It clearly states you failed the blackmail organised crime that you participated in. That's why you went to hospital.
Closed.