Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stuck in attack

Started by JonnieSnow [2027195] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

JonnieSnow [2027195]
Getting an error when trying to train, it says I'm being attacked, but this has been going on for over 10 mins.
I thought you stalemated after 5 mins,no attack show in faction log, or my events.

Spoke to admin and confirmed it was stuck in a loop due to previous site problems.

Post here if you are experiencing a similar issue.
Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer
Well, I am not an admin. 
Player was not able to do actions like train, as they were still being attacked even after the attack should have timed out. 

This was due to the issues last night: 
[image: i.imgur.com]

I then hosped the player timing out to end the attack. 

I had OP post to make sure they weren't the only one stuck in an everlooping attack. 


I know a similar issue was passed on for further look here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16087810&b=0&a=0
But this player was still stuck in their attack, so I felt it was different. 

Mentions: Afwas Timeout spam