About two weeks ago I applied to a faction and I guess it's a dead faction. Because I never got approved or rejected, now when I go to apply for another faction it says I still have an application pending with another faction. I dont remember what faction I applied to, how do I find my application and delete it?? Any help would be great appreciated.....
Faction Question
Started by Plink [2248697] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
preferences , management
Go to your preferences page by clicking the gear icon in the top right, go to the management tab, and then 'faction applications'. You can cancel it from there.
https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=management
https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=management
Thank you both so very much!!!
Another tip for in the future, try to talk or contact through mail their leaders first, BEFORE applying to any faction.
Goodluck.
Goodluck.
Awesome...I wondered the same thing? Thanks guys