About this thread
Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 79
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- iribuya [2103695]
· 5 likes ·
9,600 more to go
9,600 more to go
up
I’ve done some losses and he does pay the 200k he is very trustworthy and nice
Ok im going in
It's legitimate my dudes...
Why not? I’ll give it a go.
I got paid.fast
No much talking .just business . awesome
No much talking .just business . awesome
Yup. He paid as stated.
worked and payed great 10/10
Are you still paying for losses
yes
Very trust worthy and very nice ive attacked him a few times already and he always pay if you want the best and friendliest service come to iribuya 😃
Just increased my price for 1 loss to 250k!
bulk bonus also edited and escapes price added.
No need to send a chat, payments will always come.
bulk bonus also edited and escapes price added.
No need to send a chat, payments will always come.
Very trustworthy, Fast and secure pay :)
Fast payment, will attack in the coming days. :) Thanks!
Are you still buying?
I'l remove this post when I'm not buying more, but for now I still need thousands
Good price and fast payment.
You can keep going, but in the weekend it might take some time before payments! Dont worry, they willl come :)