Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Booster cooldown issue

Started by CainToad [2104152] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
CainToad [2104152]
While downing some alcohol really fast, I noticed that it was saying that my booster cooldown was 42 hours and not 32 hours. So I gulped down 42 beers and not 32. My faction perk is only set to add 8 hours to the booster cooldown.

[image: i.imgur.com]

My icon shows I have almost 33 hours of cooldown

[image: i.imgur.com]

While when I click on the icon it foes to tell me I have almost 43 hours of cooldown

[image: i.imgur.com]

I have no idea what happened. Maybe I was clicking too fast, but this has never happened to me before.