Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar Bug?

Started by KingCantona [2217406] on in Bugs & Issues.

27 replies · 365 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ekansndagrass [2235541]
went to go buy some weaponry from RD_'s bazaar, took about 10 minutes to even load his bazaar to find enfields listed, made my browser hang which is what made it take so long to load... Please fix this asap
Enrhik [1519188]
dont personally have this issue but people ive interacted with and respect recently do. its a real pain to check out their bazaar and see it fully. if youre lucky maybe you make it half way before it crashes and you have to reload. any sort of quick fix soon would be ideal rather than some long term plan for changing it. hell make it so bazaars have pages or something based on number of items temporarily till its figured out. i wanna see the rest of RD_'s shop and buy more of his shit. hes put more effort into the way he organizes his bazaar than anyone else ive seen on here.
DjRedo [133194]
This evening I noticed a weird ting about RD_'s bazaar.
I was searching the item market for Kodachi swords, and his bazaar came up with the best prize in the search. I scrolled a while to find the first swords, priced significantly higher. So i scrolled on to find another batch of eight Kodachi's with the price I had seen in my search.

Being a cheap bastard I then noted down the stats to see which one gave best value for money and made my purchase. For no particular reason I then went on scrolling, and eventually found another seven Kodachi's. Since I still was a cheap bastard I started noting down the stats again to see if I could make a better buy, just to find that they had the excact same stats (minus the one that I've already bought). Needless to say this is not statistically likely, so I am pretty sure the same items are shown repeatedly in a "never ending" scroll.

For the record I checked that I had not reloaded the bazaar, and the size of the scrollbar indicated that I was far down on the item list. 
advert [2267832]
"bazaar loading issue"

any update on this one? my chrome still crashes, so I stopped buying from these kinds of bazaars altogether

thanks!