Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Excess job points?

Started by dornbeast [2203514] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

dornbeast [2203514]
35 days on job, 9 star job, should be 315 total points. I have 333 total, counting what I've spent. Does employee training give job points randomly, or is my job just becoming a 10 star job randomly when I'm not looking?
MaJiKs [2186219]
Well, judging by what you're saying I think you're asking where JP's come from- your employees get the amount of JP's according to your companies star rating. You can just get higher in star rating by having employees who are active daily and have all have different jobs to each other.

But yeah, you may not be there when your job gets 10*.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
You would have received more job points during employee appreciation day not too long ago, which accounts for the extras you gained. 

On March 1st you gained 27 job points instead of 9.