Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Old Age

Started by DonCorleone [90431] on in Achievements.

6 replies · 187 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
24
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
DonCorleone [90431]
Hit 5k days today :) damn it doesn't feel like it!

Been a blast going through all the changes throughout the years ^^

13.7 years on the same game is a long time but I have been playing others for longer (like CS :D)
YEAR_ZERO [108862]
I just hit 5k today myself. Feels bittersweet, wish I had found a teaching faction much earlier but have done ok. A lot of time to click, must be field mouse ish.