Graveyard please.
Graveyard please
Started by Beertogo [602901] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 40
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Up, great faction. Good people and a great way to get those stats up!
Bump.. lets join
Up
I've been in this faction for 30+ days i can say they have helped me alot great people really started from the bottom and have grown with them. Join what are u waiting for!!!
Brief personal history first. I have been through more factions than I have soiled underwear.
Some factions I experienced demands made the game a chore others so laid back there was no point in being part of a faction.
There had to be some middle ground out there? Finding it wasnt easy and so many factions promised me so many things but I simply couldnt fit in with their way of being.
I stumbled across this lot in desperation to find a faction who gave travel items and training perks but I also wanted a bit of action. No, not boring old chaining but simple wars. There are many "rights" to this faction although communication as to and when wars will commence may not always be forthcoming it adds to the entertainment value in a way.
So if you want to train, travel and have a bit of action then this could well be the faction for you!
Some factions I experienced demands made the game a chore others so laid back there was no point in being part of a faction.
There had to be some middle ground out there? Finding it wasnt easy and so many factions promised me so many things but I simply couldnt fit in with their way of being.
I stumbled across this lot in desperation to find a faction who gave travel items and training perks but I also wanted a bit of action. No, not boring old chaining but simple wars. There are many "rights" to this faction although communication as to and when wars will commence may not always be forthcoming it adds to the entertainment value in a way.
So if you want to train, travel and have a bit of action then this could well be the faction for you!
Also, there are prize raffles which with all the above mentioned just sweeten the deal. Honestly the best faction i have been in and I've been in quite a few. If you like crude humor, are seeking help in learning the game better, looking for a faction that practically pays you to train, or just want to give an easy going faction a try then apply. What do you have to lose? I can tell you, nothing. I promise you will only gain by joining.
Great faction join up you wont regret it
Impressed by our recent war efforts. Definitely a faction on the way up!
Feel free to hit me up with any questions about faction.
Up
Edited to add a small chain requirement. Bump!
Bump!
Did we mention free Xanax?
Bump!
Up
Updated.
up
Bump
Recently completed successfully our toughest war. Several non/poor contributing members have been released.
This is the faction for you if you dont mind warring. They are at times sporadic or come a few at a time but its not like most other factions...that never war...or have elongated war periods that can screw up the enjoyment of the game.
This is the faction for you if you dont mind warring. They are at times sporadic or come a few at a time but its not like most other factions...that never war...or have elongated war periods that can screw up the enjoyment of the game.