Mentions: CIA KILLSQUAD [41626]
Empty faction
Started by The_SamminAter [2097996] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Do you have an update for me?
Does this still occur for you?
I had no issues with seeing the member's list for the faction you linked.
Does this still occur for you?
I had no issues with seeing the member's list for the faction you linked.
Nope, I can now see the members
Closing report in that case.
Thanks.
Thanks.