Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Inquiry

Started by NebulaForm [2134901] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

TehGinger [2134910] ×1

NebulaForm [2134901]
Hello, I was curious: I introduced a friend of mine, TehGinger [2134910], to Torn a good while back. Our ages are nearly identical and he could vouch for me introducing him, so I was wondering if it would be possible for me to gain any sort of referral rewards due to being the one who introduced him to Torn.

Thank you very much for taking time to help me resolve this!

Mentions: TehGinger [2134910]