Is there a place I can make suggestion for the site?
Torn website suggestions
Started by ImaTweak [190848] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- BeerDrinker [2140025]
· 10 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] - poptop [1355657]
· 9 likes ·
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
Maybe try the suggestion section in the forums. I think that's a good place to start.
The time your not a robot you troll poptop.
If you look down on the list of rooms on the forums you will see suggestions. If you suggestions get 100 likes ched will look into it.ggestion
If you look down on the list of rooms on the forums you will see suggestions. If you suggestions get 100 likes ched will look into it.ggestion
As previously mentioned, in the suggestions forum.
I am moving this to Q&A - there is no discussion here.
I am moving this to Q&A - there is no discussion here.
A mod not trolling. AKA POPTOP
Well poptop made me actually laugh so that’s something