Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker Client

Started by Lucifarean [2218997] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Lucifarean [2218997]
I finally got the poker room to work by running Puffin browser, but I cannot read the red font that tells which player won with what hand. This is a big deal to me as it reveals information that is highly valuable in assessing players habits. Please let me know whom to contact to gripe further.
Stewie [1494547]
When you tap to go onto Poker, where it says 'Full,' tap it to switch to 'Mobile.' That will resolve this issue. However, as I've said before, the current Poker client is no longer being updated to provide fixes and we have to live with them until Poker 2.0 is released - won't be too long now I expect!