Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wanted: PI

Started by POP [2043390] on in Properties.

0 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
POP [2043390]
Just want a PI with an airstrip for now. Currently renting but, due to the infantile, bipolar nature of my current landlord, I don't think I'll be renewing my lease at the end of the current period.

Please feel free to message me with an offer for your unwanted PI with airstrip. Also happy to arrange a payment plan if something more upgraded is available but out of my price range.

Similarly, if you have a standard PI I would be interested.

Thank you :)