I've been seeing a lot of those fancy and awesome profile pictures and Faction pictures that players make/buy/sell. I like them a lot.
I was wondering, how do I make one? Like is it an app? Or a website? What is it?
Also what is doctorn, torn stats, and API?
Photoshop, Gimp, Paint shop pro, etc. There are tutorials to follow in the GFX forum.
DoctorN = Chrome extension that adds a lot of perks like notifications.
TornStats.com is a very beneficial website to set and meet goals.
API = Under your settings, allows other apps to access Torn info and give you advantages.
Is doctorn and torn stats in mobile?
They're 3rd party things. You can go to tornstats on mobile like you can go to any other site. Doctorn, however is an extension and is not supported on mobile
Thanks
TornPlus is also a Third Party Extension and it is very similar to DocTorn. It has most of the features Doc has. If you want to use TornPlus on your mobile then you can install Yandex Browser and go to the extensions section. With Yandex, you can use most third-party user scripts as well.
Umm...any other apps that I can use to make my profile and Faction pics?
You can actually use doctorn with yandex browser on a mobile... That's how I play. You'll first need to install yandex. Then install tamper monkey. It will allow you to install scripts like doctorn and many others if you wish.
There are tons of things to use to make the pics, from simple tools like MSPaint up to Photoshop and the like as Sealion said above. If you've never used that sort of thing before pick whatever came with your computer and play around with it. There are lots of tutorials online. It's basically taking or creating an image, adding whatever effects or text you want, and making sure its the right size and resolution for display here.
There are lots of people here who are much more talented than I at it, so I tend to just use those resources. Most of them are pretty reasonable.