Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chain counter and timer

Started by Hex3 [2187707] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Hex3 [2187707]
For the past few weeks, my chain counter and timer has not been working, i can see the respect gained, but everything else is grayed out. and there is no countdown

Thank you
__JP__ [2251289]
High I hope this is the right place to post

I'm active in a chain and my hits register but the timer doesnt reset. Idk if its lag on my end but I see it reset when someone else hits.