Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

consecutive ranks

Started by harrypothead [1957858] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
harrypothead [1957858]
     Hello!

  Today 03/25/19 I got two different ranks (celebrity and supreme) in a range of only few hours. Please check if everything it's legit and not a bug.

All the best!

o/
LDP [1580562]
https://www.torn.com/wiki/Ranks - Please check out the rank triggers here. 

Did you achieve 2 of the listed?

- I see you hit 20,000 crimes
- Potentially the a battle stat trigger too(?)
LDP [1580562]
Spoke to OP via PM: 
- 20k crimes
- Battle stat (hidden) trigger.

All looks good - I am happy to close this report =]