Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Double Jeopardy

Started by Amoth [2259322] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Jacke666 [2223712] ×4 Amoth [2259322] ×3

Amoth [2259322]
I am on the double jeopardy quest. The objectives are to: 1. Place a bounty on someone 2. Beat the same person.

I accomplished the first part easy enough, but I beat the person twice and it is still not completing the mission. I left him the first time and hospitalized him the second. I am not sure if it messed it up since the first time we battled, that he won or what.
Amoth [2259322]
Double JeopardyEasy
I had a real bad nightmare last night Amoth, I woke up covered with sweat. At least I hope it was sweat. Anyway the dream I had was that I was back in prison, because I dunno if I told you this but I did a stretch when I was a young guy. While I was inside everything got stretched if you know what I mean. Do you know what I mean? I hope you know what I mean, cause I ain't don't wanna go explainin.

So to keep my ass out of jail I've been readin up on some legal techno cavities that can get you off the hook, and I found a real doozy called double jeopardy. I dunno what Alex Trebek has got to do with it but what I do know is that if you do the same crime twice the cops can't touch you. I thought that didn't sound right but there it was in black and white, so let's try it out. Put a bounty on someone and then go beat em up so you've given that bozo grief like twice in one day. Then we'll laugh our asses off at the cops cause they can't touch you.

I wish my cellmates never touched me. That was a bad time.
  • Put a bounty on someone
  • Defeat that same person
Amoth [2259322]
I do not know why. I targeted jacke666 because he attacked one of my faction members. I notice there are a lot of people having trouble with this quest now. There is no way i am am going to be able to beat that other person that is 5 levels above me.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
According to logs you put a bounty on 2261322 at 25.03, 16:56. Bounty on 2223712 was put at 22:50 - ans this mission will count the first player you put a bounty on after mission was accepted (25.03, 00:27).