I am competely unable to attack targeta, I get as far as the screen where the two body silhouettes and weapons should appear but I just get a blank screen. If it helps I am browsing on Nintendo Wii U as it is the only means I have of browsing currently.
Unable to Attack
Started by CoNnOrMaDdOcK [291862] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Your choice of browser is probably the issue. Like most websites, we only support the mainstream / popular browsers.
eh, i dont even know that Wii uses for a browser and plugins.
passing to Ched
passing to Ched
Just incase you end up wasting time, I'm browsing on Wii U, not the Wii. I think they technically use differnent browsers.
Your choice of browser is probably the issue. Like most websites, we only support the mainstream / popular browsers.