Best way of making money?
Money Making
Started by Ginger_Prince [2270069] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Hello - I pay good prices for all items, and I help new players make money, if you trade with me. You will avoid paying listing fees too. E.g. For Big Boxes of Chocs: 3% of $3000 = $90 - you get $2910 - where as I would pay $3050. See my trade post for reviews, prices & an explanation on how to earn money as a new player.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#p=threads&f=10&t=16089769
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#p=threads&f=10&t=16089769
Mentions: Rob_Snow Buys All Items | Stocks | PIs
Become a recylcer for iribuya inc. Unlimited income possible! https://tinyurl.com/iribuya-recycle