Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Battle Stats

Started by GamesDean [2266320] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 1.12k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
31
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

Most-liked replies

GamesDean [2266320]
What are the average battle stats per level early in game? (Perhaps up to level 20). It's less for attacking and more just to compare myself as I level to see if I'm average, below average, or above average to let me know if I have to work harder or not.

Please don't count super happy jumps. Just natural training progression mainly. This is just for people to kind of give their opinions unless there's a chart or sonething somewhere.
Armagenesis [2242890]
Err... I don't think there's a set standard on how much battle stats you must have on certain level.
Everyone's training and leveling up at their own pace after all.

Some probably went on a 'roid-rage and already achieved 100k+ total stats by level 15,
some probably won't have more than 10k total stats at that level.
Hungy [2178001]
Early game your stats won’t matter too much. Just get your stats to a level where you can attack some high ish level inactives and then get to level 15 ASAP. 10k total should be fine imo. 

From there id suggest keeping your Level and Battle Stat rankings roughly level (can be found in the HOF). So hold your level for a while to let your stats catch up. 

You dont want to power to level 40+ and then be a nice little chain target :( 
Cryptic [2059197]
Honestly I had under 2k total stats when I hit level 15 because I made a mad dash for it. Now I'm sitting at more than 1 million / level. I feel sorry for the level 90 something that I can beat though because I'm not very strong for my account age.
nihilisticcat [2112766]
Battle stats by age is generally a better metric than by level early, esp. with holders, casual players, players that started with "inheritance", advice given, blah blah blah scewing the results

I have 150m stats by level 39, which is a little over average per my level, but is on the low end of average for my age (1 year) ... Plus different playstyles will change how fast you gain stats, and you're limited to your network and what you can afford too! 
Kleenexloop [3193902]
Dude one billion is insane for lol 15 unless you take like a year to get there. That aside, it doesn't really matter when you are at lvl 15, because right when you get lvl 15 you Probably have been using most (if not all) energy on attacking low stat, high lvl (compared to yours) My advice, once you get there, you can chill. Just keep doing crimes, training stats and flying (Plushy or flower running)

-Kleenexloop
Bogwulf [4109480]

Sorry to necro this old thread lol

 

But I just hit level 15 in 11 days and are people who say that you can hit 15 in just 1-2 days being serious? I feel like I worked my tail off to make 15 happen in 11 days. And my battle stats are grand total somewhere in the 900's 😂 I truly do not understand how someone would power level to 15 by day 2 of their account. Are these people who are gifted a private island and a bunch of Xanax and ketamine and first aid kits, armor, and solid weaponry from the start? Or is the "15 in 2 days" just the torn version of "my dad/uncle works at nintendo"?