Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Trader

Started by Vcreativename [2236819] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
Vcreativename [2236819]
I'm new to trading and I'm looking to find some people who are willing to sell me items long term. I'm interested in buying almost anything, though i do not buy artifacts. Please pm me if you're interested.
I'm currently working on a price sheet, though it is not very flashy at the moment. 
-Bri