Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fighting without any damage

Started by Greno [2170697] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Greno [2170697]
I dont know if it is bug, but at least this is weird. I wa fighting with some inactive player and even when I hit him I didnt produce any damage to him. And I did make 0 damage after 10-15 hits. Here is log id of attack:bbee7a88a76ab98d4411151f180c7dbe
Stewie [1494547]
This means their defense is significantly higher than your strength (14 x). You are able to hit them, but not enough strength to cause any actual damage.