As title says, once I click thumbs up (like) or thumbs down (dislike), I cannot revert the decision neither undo it. Shouldn't clicking it again remove it? If I recall correctly it has not been permanent before.
Cannot unlike any posts
Started by Creswald [2100307] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
You can only unlike within 5 minutes (possible less, 5 is what I seem to recall). After that rates are permanent.
Hm, yes, seems to work if I undo it instantly. Done some testing and it seems the time allowing me to undo it is under 5 minutes.
Thank you for the reply though, I wasn't aware there is a timer.
It just doesn't make much sense as people can edit their post any time. So the message I have upvoted can change completely to something else.
Thank you for the reply though, I wasn't aware there is a timer.
It just doesn't make much sense as people can edit their post any time. So the message I have upvoted can change completely to something else.
This is the intended behaviour.
You are allowed to make a quick change if you liked, or disliked a post in error (via scrolling on Mobile, lag, etc), but you cannot simply decide, for example, "I don't like this player anymore, I'll remove my rating from last week." (I'm not suggesting you would do this by any means--a hypothetical scenario that's open to abuse)
Thanks for the report in any case.
You are allowed to make a quick change if you liked, or disliked a post in error (via scrolling on Mobile, lag, etc), but you cannot simply decide, for example, "I don't like this player anymore, I'll remove my rating from last week." (I'm not suggesting you would do this by any means--a hypothetical scenario that's open to abuse)
Thanks for the report in any case.