Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sets Assembling

Started by JonatasAndrade [2102945] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
JonatasAndrade [2102945]
I've been hunting a thread like this, but no luck.

How comes there are no ppl trading plushies for plushies? I mean, I'm full of lions and camels, needing chamoises. I'm pretty sure someone has excess chamoises and is in need of lions or camels. Would a thread of Plushies and Flowers free trading at market prices work out? As there is no money involved, there is 0 probability of buy-mugging.