over the past month i have been sitting at 20 NNB and in that time i have done 1248 thorough robberies, without a single NNB increasing. is this normal? whats causing it? and would me taking a while(8 ish months maybe) without playing.
NNB isn't increasing, why?
Started by Solventsoap [2187624] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Have you been getting jailed? That number doesn't seem too bad, though.
"You may have to do this crime over 1000 times to move to 25 NNB. Some people report that they have trouble with this crime immediately after they hit 20 NNB, so if you do, just go back to mugging the businessman for 50-100 and then try again." Source: Nash's Guide to Nerve Bar (Revived)
"You may have to do this crime over 1000 times to move to 25 NNB. Some people report that they have trouble with this crime immediately after they hit 20 NNB, so if you do, just go back to mugging the businessman for 50-100 and then try again." Source: Nash's Guide to Nerve Bar (Revived)
Mentions: Nash's Guide to Nerve Bar (Revived)
Took me about 1400 to 1600 thorough robs to get to 25
Like Runic asked if you've gotten jailed at all. Every time you fail and get jailed, you lose some Crime Exp. Be patient, everything takes time here in Torn.
Yeah it took me almost 3k crimes to get to 25nnb because I'm an idiot and keep biting off more than I can chew. Keep at it.
Just keep grinding it out, if you get a couple of jails especially in a row go back to robbing the business man like someone else said. If you don't have the 500beer drinking merit, plug away at that the extra nerve is good.
It felt like forever to get 25nnb for myself but one day it just went up. I'm smashing stealth virus now almost every hit is a success, but initially it was blue fails until I did some simple virus crimes and while doing thorough robberies.
It felt like forever to get 25nnb for myself but one day it just went up. I'm smashing stealth virus now almost every hit is a success, but initially it was blue fails until I did some simple virus crimes and while doing thorough robberies.
Thorough Robberies for whatever reason just weren't in the cards for me. I was constantly jailed, far more often than any successes. I whored jacket theft to get to 25, and while it's not as efficient for some, it was safe and worked well for me.
Echoing this -- my experience was the same. Thorough Robberies went just fine once I hit NNB 25 but up until that point I had too many jail visits for comfort. I relied on jackets until 25. (On the plus side, you'll likely earn yourself an extra merit or two this way...)