Graveyard this Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I'll make you a animated trading tile.
$250m.
$250m.
thank u but i can't afford so much expenses.
If you have some reasonable offer then contact me.
If you have some reasonable offer then contact me.
what is your budget i got my company banner animated by a graphic designer he might be able to help you? :)
10mil-25mil
but i need something very cool
but i need something very cool
i already made u something???
it is very dull and blurred images.
I mentioned the same in personal chat.
I mentioned the same in personal chat.
pm me