Chron's Losses and Escape Opportunities
CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED
[image: cdn.sheknows.com]
I am usually online during 17:00TCT- 8:00TCT
Check this thread everytime before making losses or escapes!
Loss Opportunities
Buying all losses at 300k per loss or stalemate. (No "time outs")
Go ahead attack me and lose.(even if im offline) Payment WILL be sent
Make your losses back to back, will NOT pay 1 loss at a time
I Have paid out Billions to many different players.
What are you waiting for? Lets get to business!
Target: N/A
Current Status:Buying Closed
I am usually online during 17:00TCT- 8:00TCT
updated
thurs 16:06:40 02/18/21 TCT
________________________________________________________________
Escape Opportunities
I AM BUYING ESCAPES FOR 600K EACH!
PLEASE MAIL OR CHAT ME,
NEED TO MAKE AT LEAST 4 ESCAPES IN A ROWmin
THEN PAYMENT WILL BE SENT
CHEERS!
[image: i.imgflip.com]
Current target 441/1000 escapes
updated
Sun 03:04:40 02/14/21 TCT
CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED
[image: cdn.sheknows.com]
I am usually online during 17:00TCT- 8:00TCT
Check this thread everytime before making losses or escapes!
Loss Opportunities
Buying all losses at 300k per loss or stalemate. (No "time outs")
Go ahead attack me and lose.(even if im offline) Payment WILL be sent
Make your losses back to back, will NOT pay 1 loss at a time
I Have paid out Billions to many different players.
What are you waiting for? Lets get to business!
Target: N/A
Current Status:
I am usually online during 17:00TCT- 8:00TCT
updated
thurs 16:06:40 02/18/21 TCT
________________________________________________________________
I AM BUYING ESCAPES FOR 600K EACH!
PLEASE MAIL OR CHAT ME,
NEED TO MAKE AT LEAST 4 ESCAPES IN A ROWmin
THEN PAYMENT WILL BE SENT
CHEERS!
[image: i.imgflip.com]
Current target 441/1000 escapes
updated
Sun 03:04:40 02/14/21 TCT