So I clicked on a purple egg and it links me to some gay ass video on YouTube. WTF?
Easter Egg
Started by Bolverkr [122301] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Did you get Rick rolled?
Darn it... I was planning to do that with ma egg.
You probably clicked on someone's forum or profile signature. Many players are doing that for the lolz
Someone fooled you with a link bud. The trolls have emerged from beneath their bridges
It was on my faction page. I'm gonna have a long talk with Preacher...lol...
xD
prank eggs, prank eggs everywhere.... [image: media.makeameme.org]