If I buy a subscription, will I lose out on the donator days I still have?
Subscription
Started by TheDictator [938360] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
No they will just add on to the subscription.
So if you have 15 days donator status and subscribe you will have 46 days donator status and in 31 days it will renew and go back up to 46.
So if you have 15 days donator status and subscribe you will have 46 days donator status and in 31 days it will renew and go back up to 46.
oh okay, that's what I figured. just wanted to make sure though.
If you have 9 days "Donator" status left, and you buy a subscription today, your subscription starts today.
When you cancel your subscription, when that period of subscription ends, it will then start using your 9 days "Donator" status.
Subscription trumps Donator.
When you cancel your subscription, when that period of subscription ends, it will then start using your 9 days "Donator" status.
Subscription trumps Donator.