How many eggs can you find or can you only find one a day?
Eggs
Started by Joey4533 [2185002] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
It's all chance. Just keep clicking and looking, not sure about a limit.
I am pretty sure there is like a 1-2 hour cool down once you find an egg. It's speculation yes but I expect there must be something like that in place to prevent people finding thousands of eggs.
I found two the first day and another two the second day. I know someone else found three on the first day.
I don't think there's a cooldown period between egg findings, but I believe they set it so each player can only find so many each day. How many varies randomly each day and for each player, so on some days you may not find any, on others only one, and on others more than one.
I don't think there's a cooldown period between egg findings, but I believe they set it so each player can only find so many each day. How many varies randomly each day and for each player, so on some days you may not find any, on others only one, and on others more than one.
I found 5 the first day. Haven't found any since.
Thanks y'all