Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Done!

Started by Triplicant [2037705] on in Graphics.

0 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Triplicant [2037705]
Thank you Proph, you're amazing!

Anyone here with Photoshop that has a few minutes, and will let me walk them through howe to do a 3d extrusion on a graphic I can send you?

I have Blender on my work pc, but not Photoshop.

I'll have the graphic ready in an hour or so tops - Hit me up if you feel like being a total bro!

Bonus points if you have Illustrator as well, and can / will vectorise / smooth said graphi - It helps to create a cleaner extrusion :)

[image: i.imgur.com]