HerpesDoN: Hi
themorpheus: hello
HerpesDoN: It's me infernalHeir here
HerpesDoN: My account got banned
themorpheus: f**k
HerpesDoN: My friend used it for ilegal money trade
themorpheus: lol
themorpheus: do you have discord
themorpheus: what a waste
themorpheus: give my 300 million back
HerpesDoN: I will help u with much if u help me
HerpesDoN: I need an old torn account...do u have any?
themorpheus: do you have discord? and i dont have any i am playing this game fair and square
themorpheus: f**k you already got fedded give my 300 million back
I am just curious. If he could hack into this site and manipulate the probability of winning RR game, it means I gave him 600 million for nothing.
[image: screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com]
[image: screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com]
themorpheus: hello
HerpesDoN: It's me infernalHeir here
HerpesDoN: My account got banned
themorpheus: f**k
HerpesDoN: My friend used it for ilegal money trade
themorpheus: lol
themorpheus: do you have discord
themorpheus: what a waste
themorpheus: give my 300 million back
HerpesDoN: I will help u with much if u help me
HerpesDoN: I need an old torn account...do u have any?
themorpheus: do you have discord? and i dont have any i am playing this game fair and square
themorpheus: f**k you already got fedded give my 300 million back
I am just curious. If he could hack into this site and manipulate the probability of winning RR game, it means I gave him 600 million for nothing.
[image: screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com]
[image: screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com]
Mentions: HerpesDoN [2275556] · themorpheus [2186241]