Who fixes Casino? I tried to bet 50 mil on Virginia but half went on texas what can I do to fix this? thank you for your time.
the game
Started by swisss [561164] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
can you please explain clearly what happened? also your browser, os and platform information along with screenshots would help
Well I lost the game.
Thanks OP
Thanks OP
I tried to bet 50 mill on the game tonight but half went to Texas tech! I wanted the whole 50 mil to go on Virginia for tonight's game and was hoping you could fix it for me because I don't know how to. Thanks for your time!
It's simply not possible for a Bet to just switch, or put half on another team unless you actually did it yourself. Once a Bet is made, that's it.
Going by Kopites' response here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16088637&to=19272661
Going by Kopites' response here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16088637&to=19272661
Mentions: Bookie issues 2.0
?