You get the point
2 Blue eggs
1 Black
1 Yellow
1 Pink
1 Brown
30 tickets each egg
Max 5 per person
80k each ticket for blue
80k per for Black
40k each for yel1low
190k each for Brown
50k for Pink
Send money (Plz Label what it is for so I don't misplace it) for a ticket and in two weeks(the 22nd) I will use a random generator and announce the winners
as of so far the Ticket slots are:
2 Blue eggs
1 Black
1 Yellow
1 Pink
1 Brown
30 tickets each egg
Max 5 per person
80k each ticket for blue
80k per for Black
40k each for yel1low
190k each for Brown
50k for Pink
Send money (Plz Label what it is for so I don't misplace it) for a ticket and in two weeks(the 22nd) I will use a random generator and announce the winners
as of so far the Ticket slots are: