So im playing on p.c and have had two eggs appear as I leave the page they are not there when i look at first but are as it loads the other page at this point it is to late to stop or go back
Eggs
Started by SkunkSoldier [2189027] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I can only expect you just didn't see them until the page was changing? They would have spawned as the page you were leaving from initially loaded?
It will be as Viktor described here
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16092668&b=0&a=0&to=19273577
I shall close this now.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16092668&b=0&a=0&to=19273577
I shall close this now.
Mentions: Eggs appear then disappear