Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookies Issue

Started by DARK_REACTION [1495012] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
DARK_REACTION [1495012]
Hey all! I'm having quite the issue. I placed 3 bets last night on the Texas Tech Vs Virginia basketball game.

I placed 250M on Texas Tech Winning, They lost
I placed 10M on Virginia Winning, They won.

Those bets came though and have been withdrawn with no issue.

The big one.
$1,000,000,000 placed on Over (+117.5) to win
I won this bet.But have yet to receive any notification to withdraw nor had the game declared a win.

It usually doesn't take this long and I'm getting concerned.
AuntVivian [2259114]
I have the same issue with the same game and an over bet as well. Same issue with the Oregon vs Wisconsin game a couple weeks back as well.