Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Drug icon missing

Started by Cryptic [2059197] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Cryptic [2059197]
I had recently taken LSD, I can't remember if it had been added or not.. but a few minutes ago I noticed it was missing and thought to try to use another, and it said I had a drug timer. So I went into settings and refreshed my icons and it fixed... it told me to post in the forums... I didn't do anything special, except have a few tabs open. Sorry I wasn't paying closer attention.
Stewie [1494547]
It's probably due to recent server hiccups, nothing to be worried about I expect.
Since refreshing your icons has fixed it, I will close this.
Thanks.