the melee weapons will have mods some day ?
melee weapon mod
Started by Cletor [1784565] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Queequeg [1602158]
· 5 likes ·
I tried to mount my Scimitar on a tripod but it kept hitting me in the crotch. So I took it off and put a silencer on it.
I tried to mount my Scimitar on a tripod but it kept hitting me in the crotch. So I took it off and put a silencer on it.
There aren't any plans to add any right now, far as I know. There's lots of cool ideas for possible melee mods, but the trick would be in not making melee more powerful than guns. The best melee weapons are easily affordable and already more powerful than unmodified guns.
I was trying to think on how to add mods for a sword but the best i could do was adding a laser sight to it.
Light it on fire
Barbed wire on a baseball bat? Or nails
Poison for swords and knives
Poison for swords and knives
Whoa whoa! Calm down Satan.