So this question came into my head and it has had me wondering...what is lemonade?
What is Lemonade?
Started by HenryHarington [2204458] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Well, it's that cool, refreshing drink, innit?
It's a juice and a sweetened drink. I don't think anyone drinks lemon juice by itself. Nobody sane, anyway.
It's something you must make when life is tough?
Dear god, people are getting desperate for threads...
In all honesty, I didn't expect any responses. I just thought about it and wanted opinions because I heard a lot of people calling it soda
Erm....milk, milk, lemonade...round the corner chocolate's made?
..... i feel old
..... i feel old
Jesus Jobby, next you'll be going on about My Mother and Your Mother were hanging up the clothes...
Lemonade is many things.
Most of all, its a good strategy.
Lemonade is many things.
Most of all, its a good strategy.
The unheard of option: a way for small, poor people to make money and overthinking desk sitters to make generic life advice based on a sour-tasting beverage.
Got any grapes?
Lmao, I do
Just so I get to squint my face
Just so I get to squint my face