Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Do Prank Item decrease happy regeneration as well?

Started by TwoEleven [1161983] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

JollyGarcia [494677] ×1

TwoEleven [1161983]
Yesterday afternoon, my buddy hits me with stink bombs for the merit, and a half hour later I OD on xanax. Obviously, my happiness goes to zero.
I wake up this morning and my happiness is at 108! Now this strikes me as odd for 2 reasons, One: It is immediately obvious that the number should be higher after about 16 hrs. Two: the number should be a multiple of 5!

So, I wonder to myself, huh, that's strange, until I notice that the cloud of stink is still lingering over my PI.

Do the prank items decrease happy regeneration as well as the initial loss of happy? Sure seems that way. can anyone confirm?
ISHAAN [2112856]
I don't think so. I have overdosed too and my happiness regenerate 5 every 15 minutes. After 16 hours your happiness should had been 320, but was 108? Maybe you OD first and got pranked a while later? Otherwise, that's strange.
TwoEleven [1161983]
  • It is now Thu 12:32:13 - 11/04/19
  • You'll have to wait 08:12:01 before you can take another drug.
    • You pop a few Xanax pills into your mouth and down a glass of water. A headache is followed by nausea and vomiting. You must have overdosed! 2019/04/10 9:02:22 PM
    • JollyGarcia used stink bombs on your Private Island. Pesky kids! Your happiness decreased by 779. 2019/04/10 8:29:15 PM
    Happy is now 118

    EDIT: PI is still clouded by stink. LOL

Mentions: JollyGarcia [494677]