Using the select all keyboard shortcut causes the cursor to jump to the end of the value and de-select the value.
I use it often when adding money to and taking money from my vault.
On Chrome, Mac OS.
Steps:
1) Go to vault
2) Click in one of the two fields
3) Hit cmd+a
4) Cursor moved to end of string, text deselected
Expected outcome: text should be selected so I can start typing a new value.
Current workaround: double clicking in the field to select the text
I use it often when adding money to and taking money from my vault.
On Chrome, Mac OS.
Steps:
1) Go to vault
2) Click in one of the two fields
3) Hit cmd+a
4) Cursor moved to end of string, text deselected
Expected outcome: text should be selected so I can start typing a new value.
Current workaround: double clicking in the field to select the text