Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

6 trailers free

Started by MasterParadox [2246213] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
MasterParadox [2246213]
as the post says I have 6 trailers I will give free first come first serve only one per customer and you must be under 5 days old.
i will not be rechecking this so mail me not im I want to make sure I get the order right. Just send a mail toMasterParadox [2246213] once your time in game is verified Ill send
mwcerberus [1474498]
i tend to get very sarcastic but you're in an affiliated faction so.... i should be nice

it's quite a small prize m8, and an even smaller sample of possible 'winners' (under 5 days old and reads a forum)
lets give you 5 mil, specifically for the advancement of newbies and see what you do with it