I went to bed at 2300hrs. Just logged in at 1000hrs, and I have 125E, not full as I expected. What happened?
E gone?
Started by Wollongong [12833] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 5 likes ·
You must've reached for the wrong baggy when you went to take your daily Torn drugs, easily done right after waking up. 13-04-2019 07:58:14 | Wollongong [12833] used some Shrooms gaining 500 happiness and losing 25 energy
Mentioned in this thread
Wollongong [12833] ×1
Sleep Torning?
No issues here mine was full when I got up
No issues here mine was full when I got up
Failure to co-ordinate your training regime with your 'real world' multi.
im kind of confused, could you put it in terms of torn city time? its 8:07 right now
23:00 to 10:00? that should have definitely been full E
sorry for being dull
23:00 to 10:00? that should have definitely been full E
sorry for being dull
I guess your character wasn't feeling too refreshed when they woke up today.
Wollo, if you think something is wrong, make a bug report.
You should have had full e when you logged in.
So or you did log in tonight, you trained by accident or did you take shrooms ingame by any chance?
You should have had full e when you logged in.
So or you did log in tonight, you trained by accident or did you take shrooms ingame by any chance?
>So or you did log in tonight, you trained by accident or did you take shrooms by any chance?
FTFY :P
FTFY :P
wow sound like your alter ego woke up and Torned around while you asleep...
Joke aside It might be a local issue maybe a server glitch
Torn didnt allow me to log in couple days ago... While there was 3500+ players online.
i even reset my password but had no luck...
Finally mailed George(!) and it got fixed
Joke aside It might be a local issue maybe a server glitch
Torn didnt allow me to log in couple days ago... While there was 3500+ players online.
i even reset my password but had no luck...
Finally mailed George(!) and it got fixed
Did you fap?
It sounds like depression
You must've reached for the wrong baggy when you went to take your daily Torn drugs, easily done right after waking up.
| 13-04-2019 07:58:14 | Wollongong [12833] used some Shrooms gaining 500 happiness and losing 25 energy |
Mentions: Wollongong [12833]
ouch. watch out if you have epilepsy...
I think the reason is obvious...
You trained while sleep walking.
You trained while sleep walking.
Basically, I was offline for 11 hours straight. And no, I didn't Torn during the night. Never do when the girlfriend is over :D
No, see answer before this one.
I know Kitty, this thread is to see if this was bug-worthy, I think it is.
Probably the torn vampires mate...
Fight for what you believe in Gong cheeks..
I thought for her once. I mean she looked at me once in the med bay cafeteria, that's enough indication right?
I mean, she must like me right?
I followed her home that night, I knew I was in love.
All I wanted to do was ask her to the ball!
You found what officer??
I don't know where she is Officer, I am innocent I swear!
Wheres my god dam phone call
I thought for her once. I mean she looked at me once in the med bay cafeteria, that's enough indication right?
I mean, she must like me right?
I followed her home that night, I knew I was in love.
All I wanted to do was ask her to the ball!
You found what officer??
I don't know where she is Officer, I am innocent I swear!
Wheres my god dam phone call
Sorry Wollo old boy but u just confirmed that the new script works.
We will put ur E to good use =)
We will put ur E to good use =)