[Deleted]
Apology
Started by Salvos [2256738] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 44
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 70 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Nemesis [2163874]
· 34 likes ·
[image: www.quickmeme.com] - Krastinov [1542326]
· 18 likes ·
The whole story updated [image: profileimages.torn.com]
Mentioned in this thread
Tarelli [1060371] ×1 Stoner_Sloth [1841181] ×1 Nemesis [2163874] ×1
Grown man shit
MMCP Taking no losses
MMCP Taking no losses
What the heck. Is only game.
https://youtu.be/xzpndHtdl9A
Wow sounds like some serious compensation going down here!
Beautiful
wtf is up with all these Torn forum apologies?
Yeah I dont get it. It's a game about being a criminal why apologize.
Dude why tf would u bounty him
unless u have a reason
ffs.
And if u do why apologize.
whats up with apologies in the forums....
Take no looses.
if you know you where right keep to it.
Dude u can play the bounties.
unless u have a reason
ffs.
And if u do why apologize.
whats up with apologies in the forums....
Take no looses.
if you know you where right keep to it.
Dude u can play the bounties.
okay I gotta ask... I see that he has $1 bounties.. are those your bounties? or have your bounties already been collected.
Perfect start to a beautiful gay relationship. Haha
Yes, that's how I met my partner irl. I told the hunter to keep the bruises minimal though, so don't worry.
I cannot be alone in my curiosity what it is you responded too in an exaggerated manner.
Since we're apologizing, I'd like to say I'm sorry for loving you all so much. <3
Also, let's not ignore the fact that he said he was apologizing to "the man [he] bountied earlier, known as BigDick" so seriously and wholeheartedly lmao.
Also, let's not ignore the fact that he said he was apologizing to "the man [he] bountied earlier, known as BigDick" so seriously and wholeheartedly lmao.
PILATE: I have a vewy gweat fwiend in Wome called 'Biggus Dickus'.
GUARD #4: chuckling
PILATE: Silence! What is all this insolence? You will find yourself in gladiator school vewy quickly with wotten behavior like that.
BRIAN: Can I go now, sir?
slap
Aaah! Eh.
PILATE: Wait till Biggus Dickus hears of this.
Am I the only one thinking of the film Life of Brian ?
GUARD #4: chuckling
PILATE: Silence! What is all this insolence? You will find yourself in gladiator school vewy quickly with wotten behavior like that.
BRIAN: Can I go now, sir?
slap
Aaah! Eh.
PILATE: Wait till Biggus Dickus hears of this.
Am I the only one thinking of the film Life of Brian ?
Thats gold well done.
Mine were collected.