Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GIFT GIVEAWAY ?

Started by Kitikai [2149329] on in Fun & Games.

2,243 replies · 5k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2,244 / 2,244 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2,244
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
73 / 100
Engagement score
92 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Ghost_Reviver [2131490] ×6 Kitikai [2149329] ×3 Pain_for_pay [2365606] ×3 Player 1991636 [1991636] ×2 RedRocket_Rich [2150954] ×2 Setheaox [1328337] ×1 Salanthus [1541906] ×1 MikePence [2029670] ×1 BaconPizza [2082847] ×1 NxT [2137902] ×1 k1llsw1tch [2142334] ×1 temmienator [2145005] ×1

Kitikai [2149329]
**** WE HAVE A WINNER::: CONGRATULATIONS TO SALANTHUS!!
Won on page 98 with 6 days and no comment.
I blame myself for the early winning due to being inactive for most of the contest.. but I am a woman of my word! I was hoping the contest would last longer then 5 months! ****

Updating the thread to be strictly gift giving now. I will update this whole thread intro next time I'm online.

Have fun!
___________________________________________________

Hey there everyone!!

I've seen a few of these threads floating around and I wanted to host one myself!!

Rules are simple: Last person to post before this thread goes "inactive" ( Lets say 2DAYS no response ) gets sent 100M!!

Either I am going to give away 100M fairly quickly or this could go on for some time!!

If i'm feeling generous I may even send out some FREE giftss to those who comment!!


Let the game begin!!


EDIT::

Hello again!
Ive gotten a few requests to turn this into a gift giving game as well!(:

Soooo why not!! Gives us something to do besides just bumping and complaining that its never going to end xD
( I have also changed the "inactive" from 2 weeks to 2 days, so hush up my little monsters )
Go ahead and gift the person above you!
I am also giving free gifts to random posters
AiR [2251655]
You can always ask a friend to post something and that way you'd never have to pay 100M ;-)
Am I reading your mind?
Kitikai [2149329]
Haha I always could but that defeats the purpose! I’m just doing this for fun (: I’d rather not cheat someone out of money they earned fair and square!
Kitikai [2149329]
Exactly!!
I bet 100m in RR all the time, so giving someone 100m who wins my giveaway is no problem at all! It’s just for fun ^.^